Enjoy the social and health benefits of singing by joining the Lady Bay Community Choir.
Lady Bay Community Choir is a mixed voice choir of up to 50 members who sing uplifting music in a variety of styles: pop, folk, gospel, musical theatre and occasionally a bit of light classical – in fact anything that provides us with that all important feel-good factor. We pride ourselves on being a friendly, welcoming group who love singing together and strive to be the best we can be without getting too stressed about it!
- Access to weekly sessions across 36 weeks per year
- Log in to a members’ area on our website with access to:
lyric sheets and copiable sheet music
audio tracks for your individual harmony parts
audio recordings of each rehearsal
- Access to our private Facebook group for choir members only
- Opportunities to perform with the choir at concerts, festivals and outdoor events.
- Opportunities to engage with and support our local community
- Opportunities to travel: in 2019 we travelled to Montefiascone in Italy where we performed with a local choir at a spectacular venue
- Priority booking for choir trips, events and workshops
- Joint performances with our sister choir, Ruddington Community Choir
The choir meets from 8.00 – 9.30 pm
every Wednesday for 36 weeks of the year
All Hallows’ Church, Lady Bay
Membership is by subscription of £21 per month paid by direct debit over 12 months.
We offer a free taster session so you can try out the choir before you commit.
Who is it for?
Anyone, regardless of experience.
What do we sing?
A variety – pop, folk, gospel, musical theatre and occasionally a bit of light classical
Singer Resources – for members only
For a free taster session
Set up your subscription to join our choir.
Come and join us
So, if you love singing and want to be part of a friendly, fun-loving group of like-minded people, why not give it a try?
Sign up below for more details and a free taster session.
Simply turn up to any of our Wednesday sessions for a warm welcome and singing that’s guaranteed to lift the spirits