Enjoy the social and health benefits of singing by joining the Lady Bay Community Choir.
Lady Bay Community Choir is a mixed voice choir of up to 50 members who sing uplifting music in a variety of styles: pop, folk, gospel, musical theatre and occasionally a bit of light classical – in fact anything that provides us with that all important feel-good factor. We pride ourselves on being a friendly, welcoming group who love singing together and strive to be the best we can be without getting too stressed about it!
- Access to weekly sessions across 36 weeks per year
- Log in to a members’ area on our website with access to:
– lyric sheets and copiable sheet music
– audio tracks for your individual harmony parts
– audio recordings of each rehearsal
- Access to our private Facebook group for choir members only
- An option to attend Ruddington Community Choir, on Wednesday evenings instead of or in addition to the Wednesday session in Ruddington for no extra cost. Both choirs will be working on the same content.
- Option to perform in as many or as few performance events as you choose, eg concerts, festivals and outdoor events, occasionally with Lady Bay Community Choir.
- Opportunities to engage with and support our local community
- Opportunities to travel: in 2019 we travelled to Montefiascone in Italy where we performed with a local choir at a spectacular venue
- Priority booking for choir trips, events and workshops
- Joint performances with our sister choir, Ruddington Community Choir
The choir meets from 8.00 – 9.30 pm
every Wednesday for 36 weeks of the year
All Hallows’ Church, Lady Bay
Membership is by subscription of £21 per month paid by direct debit over 12 months.
We offer a free taster session so you can try out the choir before you commit.
Who is it for?
Anyone, regardless of experience.
What do we sing?
A variety – pop, folk, gospel, musical theatre and occasionally a bit of light classical
Singer Resources – for members only
For a free taster session
Set up your subscription to join our choir.
Come and join us
So, if you love singing and want to be part of a friendly, fun-loving group of like-minded people, why not give it a try?
Sign up below for more details and a free taster session.