Ruddington Community Choir is a mixed voice choir of up to 50 members who sing uplifting music in a variety of styles: pop, folk, gospel, musical theatre and occasionally a bit of light classical – in fact anything that provides us with that all important feel-good factor. We pride ourselves on being a friendly, welcoming group who love singing together and strive to be the best we can be without getting too stressed about it!
- Access to weekly sessions across 36 weeks per year
- Log in to a members’ area on our website with access to:
lyric sheets and copiable sheet music
audio tracks for your individual harmony parts
audio recordings of each rehearsal
- Access to our private Facebook group for choir members only
- Opportunities to perform with the choir at concerts, festivals and outdoor events
- Opportunities to engage with and support our local community. The choir hosts choirs from in and around Nottingham at Ruddington Big Sing, our very own Community Choir Festival, every other year
- Opportunities to travel to our twin town in Grenay, Northern France where we perform with the Harmonie de Grenay in a joint concert every three years or so
- Priority booking for choir trips, events and workshops
- Joint performances with our sister choir, Ruddington Community Choir
The choir meets from 8.00 – 9.30 pm
every Tuesday for 36 weeks of the year
Ruddington Methodist Church
Membership is by subscription of £21 per month paid by direct debit over 12 months.
We offer a free taster session so you can try out the choir before you commit.
Who is it for?
Anyone, regardless of experience.
What do we sing?
A variety – pop, folk, gospel, musical theatre and occasionally a bit of light classical
Singer Resources – for members only
For a free taster session
Set up your ongoing membership of our choir
I would teach children music, physics and philosophy; but most importantly music, for the patterns in music and all the arts are the keys to learning.
Come and join us
So, if you love singing and want to be part of a friendly, fun-loving group of like-minded people, why not give it a try?
Sign up below for more details and a free taster session.